Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HAPPY KIDS!!

There was more WW2 talk today in one of my advanced classes, but I don't want to bore you all. I shared with my mom and I had tears in my eyes when I talked with them today, but it isn't bad at all. It's just so sad. If you're DYING, I can tell you, but since you probably aren't, I WON'T BORE YOU.
Besides that, I'm working 2 business classes. One class I get to travel for, and it's in Inadakate city, which is a bit far to the west. And another one is in Aomori city, I just take a taxi. I'M NERVOUS!! I'll be doing these every week, and I'll end up missing a lot of my classes that I really enjoyed on these days.... so this had better be worth it. I hope it's fun... but let's all be honest with ourselves... Melissa is FAR  from professional. I don't have high expectations, let me put it THAT way.
My kids class was fun, I had the secretary explain to them that it was our last REAL class so I bought them Pop Rocks and Goldfish crackers. We learned a liiiiittle, but I told them that their last class with me on Monday will be a party class. Yume gave me Murasaki ONE LAST TIME. I have to think of some AWESOME pictures. SO, PLEASE, HELP ME THINK OF THAT!!!
Our class, drawn by Yume:

Kotaro being funny:

The 4 of us AND Murasaki (I'm holding him!!):

Merresa is looking fabulous today, isn't she?! :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the kids and their interpretaion of you! Especially the spelling. It must be like the entire country has a speech impediment with 'L''s. Hoping you can still see the kids on other days. And definitely when you are leaving to come home. A school party during the day for the younger set. Love mom MILY

Anonymous said...

I love how big they make your eyes! You look like a doe everytime they draw you. xoxo aunt jenni