Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Monday, August 29, 2011

Sayonara party!

So last night was our second teacher's going away party and the students came out in force to party it up. Here's a few shots:

They don't eat the eyes, but I didn't even wanna touch those shrimp.

More edible things here:

Natsuko and the Buddha head

Nini and me

Keiko helping me slurp noodles.... nearly died in the process!

Mutsumi wrote small Japanese words on my hands and I tried to read them... didn't go so well

Edo and me with our matching glasses

Tatsuya and the maracas at karaoke... those things are dangerous. I was shakin' it a little too hard and I literally shattered a glass... ice and glass went EVERYWHERE!

Tonight I cleaned all of my bathroom and tomorrow is laundry/grocery day. It's been getting warm during the day but the evening temps drop down pretty low, so that makes up for it. Now I gotta watch some soccer before bed!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

only you could dance and break a glass! Baby Awyex's birthday today. I feel really old today:-) xoxoxo aunt jenni

Anonymous said...

I like the pose with the glasses on. I didn't see Joe in any of the pictures. I guess they Karaoke everywhere! Love mom MILY