Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Monday, August 22, 2011

Thanks for the box Mom and Dad!!!

I was laying on the couch a bit ago watching a cartoon on my laptop and a spider crawled on my screen and I thought 'Well, THAT'S odd! That spider doesn't fit into the story arc at ALL.' aaaand then I realized it was real and I kind of freaked and got a paper towel and had to wait for it to crawl on the other side of the screen so I didn't destroy my laptop's screen. Wow. Second spider in 4 months... I guess I can handle that? WINTER NEEDS TO HURRY UP!!!!!
But not so fast - earlier tonight I went shopping at Happy Drug to buy rubbing alcohol (which took me 5 minutes because there were TONS of clear liquid bottles... Finally I just looked up alcohol in Japanese and then matched the symbols) and I bought floss. There was one container of floss and it's Reach  and THAT'S AMERICAN!!!! It cost like, 5 bucks but that's worth it!! And on the way home, I passed 2 middle school girls feeding 2 kittens outside of their school yard. I can just TELL the kittens don't have a home and I was so upset, I rode by an hour after dinner and the girls were still there.
I could bring one home. Cats are quiet and easy to care for compared to Lexi, and my friend Katrina once told me that she was sure my parents would break and let me keep another animal - IF I JUST BROUGHT IT HOME. I haven't yet, and I'm sure I'll never see them out again but if I do.... just hope I don't see them alone.
And the highlight of the night was hammering in a screw with a screwdriver for my wall clock. DIYing all the time here! I need a HAMMER.
PS- The cats looked like normal American cats :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know--if you bring the cats home Alex can't visit as he is allergic. Not sure if that will impact your decision. Hoping to skype tonight for E's 21st bday celebration. Going to Montgomery Inn--I'll miss not having my non-rib partner there tonight!!!! xoxox Aunt Jenni

Anonymous said...

Should I have said--"I'll miss having my non-rib partner there tonight!!!"?????

Anonymous said...

Katrina!!! I thought you were our friend! We DO NOT need another pet. I haven't heard about them again, so hopefully they have a real home now! If not, carry some cat food with you. Love Mom MILY