Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm a little sun burned!

Today was beach day and I loved it so much I think I'm going back tomorrow!!
Riding on the train is pretty easy. Kiko talked me through buying a ticket and going to the right platform, and 2 stops later she got on the train with me. Anyway, we went to Asamushi and you cross through a lot of mountains (which means a tunnel!!) to get there. I hate the ocean so I only went in twice, I just laid out on my towel. It was interesting because I saw my first jellyfish(es)! There were like, 10 on the other side of the ocean wall. They just kind of float there... don't do much. But they were a pretty white and these guys apparently don't hurt when they sting you - still, I just liked to watch them :)
Here is the platform to get on the train in Aomori City.

The beach! It had a cool random mountain in the middle of the ocean!

Foot onsen. It was SO  hot omg it turned my skin bright red and I think it burned off too much skin because I had a huge blister where my sandal was rubbing that I've never had before -- OWWW. But those are my toes-ies hehe:
After the beach we went to a sushi place that had a conveyer belt and it was FUN!! I took a video, and of course my friends made fun of me for video taping it :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those toes look familiar! Little gripper toes! How is your blister? Love Mom MILY

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome way to get to the beach. That train picture really looks like travel--more like I picture Europe--but still travel. Impressed beyond words at all you're willing to try and do. Keep it up!!! xoxoxo aunt jenni