Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Boring update :)

There's not much to update about tonight.
But I found a site with info on our impending typhoon!! (It's going to be a tropical storm when it affects Aomori city) You can check it out here.
My adult students think I'm crazy for being so excited for this to hit - and they say that this is a scary storm because it's a slow moving one. They aren't kidding... it's moving at a blistering 6 mph.
In other news, my new business class starts tomorrow and I got advice from my mom and my work buddy in another city, Colin. Lots of good ideas - and I'm sure I'll be doing most of them in my 3 hour class. Colin at least says it's the same as a regular class at school. Guess it's just in a formal setting and WAYYYY longer than usual. Fab.
That's it. There's your update for the day. Pretty informative, I must say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow--a typhoon--now that really sound like Japan. 6 mph rain is going to get old real quick. Hope you like your business class and hope they're some cuties in it! xoxo aunt Jenni