Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

That was a nice vacation :)

As an 'Old FART,' I ended out my summer vacation in style. I finished my laundry (I have never been caught up since moving here so this is a monumental achievement), cleaned my floors, rug and couch, did the dishes and COOKED. YEAH!!!
Second time in 4 months baby! It helped because today was non-stop rain, so I didn't feel like biking anywhere - even to get bread to make a sandwich. Plus it is COLD. This is the first day in weeks that the temperature in my apartment has gone below 79 degrees and currently it's 75. Nothing short of a miracle.
What else is new - we had an earthquake at 4:30 this morning! For some reason we tend to get hit in the early morning hours. I had juuuust started to drift off and I started shaking in my bed. I always get a little panicky the longer they last and this one was 2 minutes long. Not so much shaking, but I hate when they last a long time.

Pictures!! My cooking, starring pasta from Italy, Bertolli sauce (I miss LaRosa's sauce) and cheese:


I saw this at the store tonight and just had to buy it and take a picture for everyone. Pretty obvious WHY:

It's taken 2 MONTHS BUT I FINISHED MY GOLDEN RETRIEVER 3D PUZZLE!!!! Awwwww it's almost like 'Yittle Yexi.'

I don't wanna go back to work tomorrowwwww.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE puzzle!! Now you have a new art piece for you apartment!! Love Mom MILY

Anonymous said...

Call me crazy but I don't think I would have taken the chance on Crunky Ball Nude..

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Your pasta looks as good as anything your mama's made. Did they have any Crunky Ball No Shirts? Those would be perfect for your dad. Love the puzzle. I thought your mom sent it to you--you found it there?

I finished my vacation yesterday doing laundry too. But I did 7 loads. ugh. xoxo aunt jenni