Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fishy hat!

Today was a nice day. Even though I missed day one of Nebuta, I took my huge break time to shop around. TOTALLY GLAD I DID (even though I was trying to pick up my bike which fell while I was shopping and this woman distracted me to give me a coupon to a restaurant and I FELL OVER and cut up my arm in front of dozens of people. Smooth.... she gave me extra coupons I think because she felt bad. STILL WORTH IT!)
I bought my parents some presents that they'll get when they come visit (they are cool. Trust me) and I bought myself something purty. Wanna see?

Are you jealous? Well, you should be. I'm gonna wear this bad boy every night this week during class - and I'll definitely be wearing it Saturday when I hit up the parade on the biggest day with my friend Miwa and her kids. You've seen them before. So today I dropped 10,000 yen. I won't tell you how much that is in dollars because it's not so good. Most was for my parents. You're welcome! :-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Mema know you're going to wear the hat? 'cause you might want to warn her. xoxo aunt jenni

Anonymous said...

That's an old Carol Burnett photo right?

Anonymous said...

you should always smile in your pictures! Love Mom MILY