Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Friday, August 5, 2011

Nebuta x 2

Beyond thrilled I went to Nebuta tonight. I was thinking against it, but my buddy from England came in town to watch it so I went with him and his wife.
Me and Colin.

Shark week in Japan too!

Little girl couldn't handle the excitement.

Considered the ugliest dog in Japan.... they'd freak if they saw the ugliest American dogs.

Obviously this was the cute part of the parade :)


MY FAVORITE.

UNBELIEVABLE!!

Cute little dog :)

Even CUTER dog!!



For the people (like Mrs. Hatton) who wonder why everything is so mean.... a happy scene on a float :)

Tomorrow is the day with Miwa and we're doing it Miwa style ... reserved seats. Yep, that's right. You have to BUY those suckers, but it's apparently one of the best spots.... and I'll be wearing my hat again!! YAY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I got to see Colin. Love Mom MILY