Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I just wanna bang on the drum all day

Just want to say a quick thank you to Google Voice which is now charging me .01 cents a minute to call my parents. And because I cannot PAY, I cannot call them anymore. And they are notoriously horrible at staying on Skype - so this BLOWS.
Other than that bad news tonight, I went to Nebuta and I wore my hat and EVERYONE stared like crazy. It doesn't bother me because they stare all the time ANYWAY. I took some videos and some pictures. At one point I remember thinking to myself
'Dude. It smells. I need to find out who isn't wearing deodorant NOW.'
And wouldn't you know it - there were 2 french people in front of me. NO JOKE. IT WAS A HORRIBLE, SMELLY FRENCH MAN. Stereotypes = FACTS.

Well ANYWAY, on to the shortened picture version of the parade!

Totally thought about my dad... wish he could have seen THIS

My favorite snacking fried chips:


Literally called the 'Dancing Pig.'



My favorite picture... the dragon is so cool.

Horse down!!

I'm going Saturday and I'm not working tomorrow night so I might as well go tomorrow night too! YAY!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, that's what you call `your big drum'....

Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

the pig is my favorite!! I'm a sucker for an animal in a hat:-) xoxo aunt jenni

ps--do you think your parents had anything to do with google voice now charging????:-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like Vegas. Those poor people pushing and pulling the floats. Looks like they lost bets. Love Mom MILY