Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Saturday, June 25, 2011

IT'S GRRRRRREAT!

ATTENTION! YOU WANNA POST A COMMENT?! GO RIGHT AHEAD, I changed the settings and now ANYONE with a computer and this link can comment away. But be sure to tell me your name or I really won't have a clue who you are, and I honestly don't know who reads this, other than the people my mom and dad tell me (hi Dave and Joyce).
Oh, hey Sue!! I got your students letters... they are HILARIOUS!!!! And SO cute!!!!!! I'd love to write back, but it's summer : / but if you still want me to so you can read it to them next year or whatever, I totally will!!!!!!!
That was my housekeeping... now comment after this. I'm begging you.
There was a baby earthquake that happened in the middle of the night... it was so baby-ish that absolutely NO ONE I've talked to woke up, but you know I did. Rocking in my sleep is just not natural. And I did worry for a few minutes... I'm talking near panic, but it was so light and it didn't last more than a few seconds.
Two things:
A) It is NOT fun knowing that you live on a "ticking time-bomb."
B) I dislike sleeping now because I've been woken up 3 times of the 5 earthquakes I've experienced -- and the Casey Anthony trial happens to go on in my middle of the night which is a severe inconvience.

Mom and Dad made my night tho, and they don't even know it yet! :)
Thank you for a box that Japan customs had to search through... probably jealous of this sweet shirt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to post such interesting blogs with all the pictures. The 6.7 quake was quite the scary story! Eat some gyoza for me - Jeff (from next door)

Melissa said...

hahaha I will get right on the gyoza! Thanks for reading Jeff!!! I miss my next door neighbors :)

Anonymous said...

Ok--even though I'm not 50 (yet) I'm going to try again. I commented yesterday that I was with your mom when we found that shirt on a Target clearance rack. Knew it would be a Melissa Must Have.

Also thought about you constantly as we traveled to Canada. So proud of you for traveling to another country. Especially one where you don't know the language. I just pictured you hauling those heavy bags and making your way. Shared my thoughts with Uncle Dale and we both agreed we are beyond proud of you!!! We love you too!!