Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Monday, June 13, 2011

Grassy Mountain High!

Big surprise today. First I went shopping and since I'm nice, I video taped my shopping experience... and then I got yelled at because it's illegal to video or snap photos of anything (including people) in a GROCERY STORE. So, I thank you Mom, who wanted so badly to share in that experience, but I don't want to end up in the slammer -- although Aomori's prison looks more like an apartment complex! Maybe it's worth a looksies?
So after shopping and eating McDonalds, Ayako and her husband (after her 4 year old son begged and begged for me to come home with them) took all of us to the mountains. It's so close from my apartment and it's gorgeous.
This is some tea thing that says for every drink you drink, you live 3 extra years... or maybe 3 months. I wasn't entirely sure, but either way... those cups weren't sterile 'cause there is NO dishwasher anywhere around. It tasted just like normal tea. Plus who knows what kind of germs I ingested.

Happy water falling (that's the washing pond. Oh, Mom, are you ready to puke yet?)

Our field!! We played sakka (soccer!) and it was VERY NICE.

2 months I've gone without greenery around me and I really hate it. I didn't even mind the scary, hairy spider that Ayako found in the grass in front of her... but I did get up, scream and RUN.

Everyone else had the same idea today. I want a tent. Me and Ayako talked about just MOVING up here... I wanna do it.

Haru-chan!! Little Haru here is holding the ball and saying "Kikku!" (hm, wonder what that means?!) He's 2 years old... gah, I love him.

Parking lot shot! Apparently there are bears up there! But I didn't see any in our hour long visit : /

Other mountainous views.

Everything is different here, but yet it's similar. The grass was the same, tall, itchy grass we have at home. But it's quiet. REALLY quiet... which I don't hear much of living in a crappy city! : P

No comments: