Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Monday, June 27, 2011

A 'How-To comment' post.

This is an entry to help the "old people." If you are  50  49    46  or over, you can blame my aunt for heartlessly dumping you in that category. This excludes the fabulous Jeff Folkens who managed to do this all on his own. Way to go, Jeff!
Alright! First you're gonna wanna click on the comment (underneath my entry) which looks like this... only it'll probably have 0 comments...
Once you clicked on that, you get this screen... the big white screen is to write your happy comment (and your NAME) and then... YOU MUST select this 'comment as' window and there at the very bottom is 'Anonymous.' Do that.
Then there will be a word you have to type, it shows you what it is... it's in case you're a robot, because I don't want robots browsing my blog and commenting however they like. Anyway then you click submit, or okay, or whatever and ding, dong, ding.
Now that I went to all this trouble, DO IT. ... Please :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adjusting the age limit for me :D
Hope all is well!

Erin

Melissa said...

You're welcome Erin!! :)
Hope YOU are doing well!!!!!!