Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Monday, June 20, 2011

It's bay time!

Today was brutally hot. And I only say that because I don't have air conditioning and houses here just aren't insulated. So according to my digital clock/thermometer it was 85.5 degrees at one point. Now it's a cool 80.6. I went out to buy 4 tiny containers of ice cream (you know our awesome gallon sized ice creams? Nope, haven't seen anything close to that size yet) and then curiosity got into my head and I went searching for the bay. I found it! And it's not far from my place!!
The railing protecting you from the bay's water.

I think that triangle is a light house? Maybe??

Big boat of some kind in the harbor.

ASPAM building! Triangles are big around here.

Again with the triangle lighthouse... but this time you can see out into the bay.

No idea what was going on over there, fire maybe?

We're just relaxing! It's pretty quiet minus the construction work going on behind the birds.

One of the many piers and the water.
I remember why I don't like living by water... it smells. It smells all salty and it makes me wanna throw up. But I do what I can so you people don't stay bored!

No comments: