Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I bought a pet to keep me from being bored.

When I was little, Tamagotchi's were all the rage. Remember those things? Of course you do if you were my age, or had a child my age. Parents rushed out to buy those stupid little eggs with a little BLOB that Sally or Timmy Jr. could take care of in place of a real animal who makes fudgies.
People! Tamagotchi's are STILL around! Even in the US... but more so in Japan and seeing as I truly believe the greatest years of my life are OVER, I'mma try a bring 'em back! (Don't panic Mom, this bad boy sells for over 100 DOLLARS in the US... and it cost me under 30. And I can sell it when I get back... or give it to one of my kids. Growing into a smart shopper here!)
See, I used to have Chewie, my guinea pig, but he died back in January. And since my parents won't be shipping Lexi anytime soon (and would kill me if I bought a REAL pet) this is a great alternative -- YOU'RE WELCOME.
I leave you with an iPhone app called Kawaii (cute) Megu Pet. This thing was free and the translations are top notch. Makes me laugh every day and I need that!!!!
I MEAN, HE HAS LOUNGY TIME! HOW CAN YOU NOT LAUGH AT THAT?!?!

No comments: