Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Monday, July 11, 2011

USA! USA! USA!

I live and breathe soccer.
It's 3 AM and I have been jumping/running around my apartment, screaming with my mouth closed because my neighbors (I'm sure) just HATE ME during this time. USA Women's have won in PK's and it was soooo dramatic - aka it was pathetic the way Brazil tried to cheat to win this game -- what is it with the US and terrible calls in soccer?! Yesterday at this same time, Japan won when no one thought it was possible. If the US could meet Japan in the World Cup finals it would make my year. I am very proud of BOTH of my nations.
We had a big earthquake this morning, but I slept through it. If Japan decides to have another big one, chances are I'll be sleeping through that one too.
Currently NOW, it's 3:30 AM and the sun is juuust starting to rise. Yes, at 3:30 it starts getting light out outside in Japan. That bothers me. Especially when I'm going crazy over a soccer game half a world away :)

No comments: