Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Friday, July 8, 2011

Aunt Jenni - remember your concern about 'smelly egg farts?'

Wow, hi everyone commenting!! :)
So yesterday morning, my landlord (who is also my student) came over with a repair man to fix my shower fan. It had a malfunction or something. Anyway, she brought breakfast because she's concerned that I never cook and just eat CRAP.
It wasn't really cooking. We had egg salad, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, ham and cheese on bread. Very delicious but I remember why I hate cooking.... there were so many dishes to wash! Not to mention the counter. Ah well, it's healthy.
My shower is also a clothes dryer. Yep. There's a switch and I have to hang my clothes on a drying rack, but I hit that switch and hot air is blown through the room. For the record, I had been hitting that button while I showered because I thought it was the fan. It IS a fan - but I noticed it was incredibly hot by the time I was done showering. And now I know why, and my landlord thought that was cute. I always look so stupid to these people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time i don't want to make deviled eggs I'll make egg salad--just for the boys! Never tire of E's face when he opens the fridge:-)

Had a odd dream about you last night. You came home for Thanksgiving and your mom was out of town (probably chasing D.O.) We didn't have Thanksgiving plans so we were going to the Curran's grandma's house near Florence. When we got there they forgot they had invited us so we just played it off like we were stopping by. It ended with me telling Uncle Dale to call his folks to see if you & your dad could come over there. Woke up before the answer--fingers crossed they let you come!!