Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

PLEASE, someone tell me when the verdict is in! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE TIME.

VERDICT WATCH: DAY 2.
That's really all I got. Oh!! Wait so today I bought an 'onigiri' of sorts and it was fantastic. All of these normally contain salmon or fish eggs or natto (ewww -barf-) and my co-worker, Azusa was at Family Mart with me so I asked all these questions. This particular onigiri had chicken and some veggies... which didn't taste weird at all! (Eh, minus the seaweed wrapped around it.)



And then, Japan has GREAT salads... just like my dad makes 'em, with tuna fish. BUT. It wouldn't kill this country to invest in some salad dressing... of ANY kind...
PS- eating a salad with chopsticks is impossibly hard and I'm glad I ate alone because I dropped about half my salad on the table (which was not eaten, because tables have lots of germs!)

*And cute fact: you know when two people say the same thing at the same time, we say jinx!? well in Japan they say 'happy ice cream,' and whoever doesn't say that first buys the other person ice cream. I LOVE IT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually they have salad dressing:) think of the big (Japanese) F&B companies.