Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Awesome!!

Not so depressed about being Emmy-less today (Thanks Aunt Jenni!!! I think you are my #1 fan)   :-)
It's COLD. I know back home you people are all dying left and right but currently, it's a chilly 55 degrees outside. Granted, it is 11 at night but still... I might have to drag out the big fleece blankie tonight!!
Enjoy some random shots of Japan that I realized I haven't shown you -- unless you're on facebook -- and maybe not even there.
DRIED SQUID IN A JAR? YES PLEASE!

Spongebob waffle maker... such a thing of beauty.

Anyone up for tomato Jello? 
 .... SO IT'S FULL OF VOLCANICITY! <-- Not a word!!

This is what happens when you get together with American friends at a restaurant in Japan.

My family, my #1 fan - Aunt Jenni's family, and the other Coates's.

Moon rising over the mountains. Can you see it? Can you see the telephone wires too?

TONY ROMA'S IS IN AOMORI AND THE PEOPLE SPEAK ENGLISH AND THEY HAVE HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you bathing in the honey mustard?? What an awesome find that was. You know your mom will want to eat there every night--she'll think it's the only "safe" food!

I love the photo of us!!! And i really love that they put me first:-)

What do they do with the dried squid? E would love the Spongebob waffle iron. He's moving into his new apt in a few weeks--it could be a possible bday gift:-) XOXO aunt jenni

Anonymous said...

I love the English comments that don't make sense. My favorite part of Japan!

I do believe that I am first in the drawing. Sorry Jenni!

Does the honey mustard sauce come in jars? Maybe you could dip sushi in it to make it edible? I would certainly ask at Tony Romas if they have stuff you can buy to take home. Do the Japanese like Tony Romas? I want to eat there! Love Mom MILY