Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Got an idea for me?

Thank you, to my seriously dedicated follower - Aunt Jenni - who not only reads this every day, but comments pretty much every day too. I pointed this fact out to my mom, who hasn't read my blog in quite some time and she simply said "well your aunt doesn't have a JOB." so... I'm not out there to start WW3 or anything, but Aunt Jenni is winning on the 'favorite' scale.
Okay so a few years ago this thing called 'Flat Stanley' was big in schools. Friends would take Stanley on a trip, and take photos of him experiencing new things so other kids could see and somehow feel a part of that experience. Little Murasaki has taken the place of Flat Stan here in Aomori and so far, I've staged 3 photo ops that we shared together :)
USA USA USA USA!

NIPPON NIPPON NIPPON NIPPON!! (japan)

Eating popcorn.
- Yes, I drew those flags. Now is the time for YOUR help. Do you have an 'American' idea that I could use with Murasaki? It could be anything from food to... doing the laundry. If you have any cool/funny ideas that two 9 year olds would think is hilarious, COMMENT NOW!!! You will win points on the favorite scale!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about riding your bike, using your toilet, going to family mart, eating some japanese food... that's a few for now. Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this idea!! Maybe he could hold little chopsticks, flying a kite, put him in the microwave and then show the next picture with a purple blob (or is that too twisted?) I'll keep thinking.

Off to my non-job! XOXO Aunt Jenni

Anonymous said...

If he was here he would be at your aunt's house watching Big Brother. If he was here Tuesday he would be flying to Las Vegas!!!! So how about seeing him with someone he thinks of like family? And can you find an Elvis impersonator over there? I would love to see that. I'll ask the kids for their ideas.

The Hopples