Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Monday, July 4, 2011

Eh, gettin' kinda bored!

Have you ever wanted to ask, "Wow Melissa, what did you do in Japan today?!"
Well, here's your lucky response:
Today I woke up thinking it was 12 when it was 10. I fed the fish. Opened all the windows because it was still cool outside and watched Pokemon. Old school Pokemon - aka the GOOD Pokemon, what I watched when I was a wee little tween. Besides falling asleep in the middle of a few episodes, I watched quite a few. Made some Mac and Cheese which was fantastic (Thanks Aunt Jenni!!!)!
And then around 6 I thought I should do SOMETHING productive with my life and went and bought bread, milk, eggs, water and spaghetti sauce (because 24 hour ATM's don't exist here, I had to buy the important stuff and it's supposed to rain like crazy tomorrow). Then I came home and fed the fish and decided to watch some MORE Pokemon. But then I remembered the end of the Casey Anthony trial is today, and I immediately turned that on. All in all, I watched 25 episodes of Pokemon.
TWENTY-FIVE.
The fish aren't saving me from boredom and I'm tired of cleaning EVERY WEEKEND. Hey - don't judge, yesterday I swept the balcony outside my bedroom and ended up sweeping half the dirt under the divider to the neighbors balcony because it's impossible to get it all in the sweeper holder thing. Plus, then I did laundry and dishes!
But, today was embarrassing, I will admit to it. So please, if you're ever going to send Melissa a box, consider sending a small basketball hoop I can hang on the wall, or over the door, and a tiny basketball to play with... or darts... OR JUST ANY KIND OF TOYS.
I'm so BORED on days like this. And I've completely exhausted the Angry Birds games...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll start looking around for some small entertainment items. Glad the mac & cheese hit the spot. We got home last night (11 pm). Our flight out of Calgary was all messed up--the power went out 3 times while we were waiting to taxi out. Kind of a scary feeling getting on a plane thinking the power could go out. We made it safely home--just 3 hours late!

Looking forward to skyping tonight! Just talked to your parents and went on and on about how much i thought about you last week and how proud i am!!! XOXO