Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Monday, September 5, 2011

Weird nightmares

I have this haunting reoccurring dream. Every time in the dream, I've flown back to home to visit my family, but I've flown home on a weekend and only have literally a day at the most to see them - but I never realize this in the dream until THEY tell me. Last night's dream was the same, only I had to book the ticket and get on the flight to return to Japan in 12 hours. If I missed the flight then I wouldn't be back in time and I would miss work and I would risk getting fired.
What really bothers me is that EVERY TIME IN THESE DREAMS I'm wanting to see my parents, but I get so caught up in wanting Taco Bell that I literally give up interacting with them (in my dream) to eat Taco Bell, that once I take a bite out of it, I find that it has NO TASTE and I get a bit miffed, like WHY DID I EVEN COME HOME?!
Honestly, I want this to go away because it's annoying, strange and a little sad. No joke - I've had this exact same dream at least 4 different times. Only the amount of time I have to stay at home changes, and the price tag of the flight ticket.
I would also just like to go home right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the taco bell? xoxo aunt jenni

Anonymous said...

I would love for someone to tell us what this really means. Or maybe not, since we don't seem as important as Taco Bell???....;)))

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that last comment was from MOM. I forgot to sign it. I hate reading unsigned comments. Please people, don't be shy about signing the posts!! Love Mom MILY