Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Davy Jones, Giant Squid!

Believe me, I definitely don't miss summer here.
But it sure left in a hurry.
Today, and for the NEXT WEEK AT LEAST, it will rain. Every day. This evening was the first time it stopped raining in 2 days. Our temperatures have been low - today got up to like, 60. And I tried so hard to be a tough girl, but after waking up from my mid-morning nap, I pulled out the baby heaters and cranked them. Tonight they're both set on automatic and I am sleeping in sweats. WITH SOCKS. Can't imagine how I'll be in the middle of January with a few feet of snow on the ground!
My dad finally decided to get Direct TV once I moved out (I forgot to thank you for that, Dad) and I'm trying to get a feel for the remote thousands of miles away. I HAPPILY woke up at 5:15 AM to watch the Broncos BEAT the bungles today!
YES. YEAAAAAH!!! Whoa... 'bungles' is apparently a real word. Blogger recognizes it... that's funny. Anyway, I was whooping it up at an incredibly early hour and was getting angry, but in the end, my team won and I'm happy. Bragging rights until the next time they face each other.
That's it. Japan's holiday happy this week, today was a holiday and so is Friday. That is great because it's my 3 hour business class. So, GOOD NEWS! NO WORK!!!! :)
Next post I will try to use some pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Broncos......

Love Dad.....

Anonymous said...

What are the holidays for? Anything we could bring to America? Alex is looking for more national banking holidays. xoxox aunt jenni