Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Good dreams too!

Keeping up with my dream posts.... for every sad, WEIRD dream, I have some great and funny ones too.
Last night starred some of the teachers I used to work with back at CPS. And I remember lots of us were carpooling to get a feel of the area because they built a new road (?) but there were lots of NEW teachers, because this year = change for the school (in real life too). And I was in the backseat of some van with this mystery CUTE guy, and one of the other teachers in ANOTHER van was giving me grief through the window. Then we stopped for hamburgers at some shack and .... stuff got kind of blurry/weird but I woke up with a laugh.
But then if I think about it and the people too much I get really sad. MOVIN' ON TO PREVENT THE TEARS!
Tomorrow is my first day at my SHORTER business. I'm a little excited because I get to travel! On 2 trains!! I hope I don't get lost, and I hope I don't cry. Let's just hope it goes well.... which I know it will - it CAN'T be worse than that 3 hour business class. No way. I am exhausted though... can't wait until the 11th -- my first day off! YAAAAY.
PS - I can read クリアランス (Clearance). Found that out watching Shin Chan (A CARTOON! MOM AND DAD!!!) See, cartoons are helping me learn!! And that's a BIG Japanese word! Not like, something stupid like 'blue.' Ready to be a bargain hunter!!!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your mom didn't teach you Clearance in Japanese. We hit a Clearance sale over the weekend and it's amazing how sometimes she can find that great bargain I overlooked.

Good luck on your traveling. I am sure you will do fine.

Gina

Anonymous said...

is there a Japanese Sesame Street--that would help you with all kinds of words. Good luck on your train ride business school trip. Kind of sounds fun. And who know, maybe a cutie pie will be waiting on the other end of the train ride! xoxo aunt jenni

Anonymous said...

I always laugh at the words you need to type in order to post a comment--I'm always thinking I need to remember them and type them in my next post. Too bad my memory stinks. But the previous post word was "imater" like I matter--and yes, you do!! xoxox aunt jenni

Anonymous said...

Always look for Americans on your travels. Or at least non asian looking people. They probably are looking for you too. Kind of like 'Strangers on a Train', but not like that. That is an old movie about two people who meet on a train and make a deal to kill someone for each other. So definitely not like that. So now, be careful who you talk to!! Love Mom MILY

Anonymous said...

my last word was asidef. Just random letters. weird. Love Mom MILY