Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Friday, September 16, 2011

No life anymore.

I wish I could say I've been so busy doing great things and that I have an interesting update for you all...
but I don't.
Just work and work and more work and I'M REALLY TIRED OF WORKING ALL THE TIME. Can't wait until my parents come and I can have a nice break. Especially from my company classes... todays was actually kind of -dare I say- fun. FINALLY I'm seeing personalities and I'm loving that some of the students throw their voices when they role play conversations. Normally I'm the only one and so that makes it more fun. Plus there was one girl today who busted out her Nintendo games and we had a talk in English/Japanese. New Mario Kart December 1st (here in Japan)!!
I have also learned my days of the week:
getsuyobi, kayobi, suiyobi, mokuyobi, kin'yobi, doyobi, nichiyobi. Hah! Did that WITHOUT LOOKING!!
Nothing else is new, just been hanging out with the new guy, Jonathan.
This was kind of cool, nice sunset tonight outside of our building:
Took that with my iPhone! Pretty nifty huh?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see you post a video of you saying the days of the week. Love the picture of the sunset--gorgeous!!

Glad your classes are fun. I'm sure as everyone gets more comfortable they'll really start getting a kick out of you! xoxox aunt jenni