Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Friday, December 9, 2011

I live.

It's been a WHILE. Sorry, I kept thinking the past few days that I needed to update, but just became too lazy.
Thanksgiving dinner was a success. Everything tasted fine, even if I freaked at the chicken not cooking fast enough. Literally, there was nothing else special about that 'holiday'. We played some PS3 and watched some episodes of a funny show called Shin Chan. And Jonathan got a little tipsy, while I simply sat and continued to beat him up in FIFA.
Everything else has been pretty well normal. It has snowed, and some has stuck, but it always ends up melting. Tonight we got about an inch, and then it all immediately froze to the ground. Biking home was dangerous, but I did it... because I told my boss if I fell on the way home and broke my leg, I wanted the day off. (I told her that only 'cause she said I would be fine) UNFORTUNATELY, everything was fine.
I'm excited for this weekend -- I'm going Christmas shopping. Have to find things for my parents, more things for my dog and a few things for my friends here. Any ideas from anyone?
Sorry, Japan's been boring. I'll try to find a few pictures (if I've even taken any recently) and try to upload some. Promise I'll write more -- just hadn't heard from anyone lately and I'm pretty sure my parents haven't read this in like, 2 months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read EVERY post you post. I check it daily--i know--i should probably get a job.

Can't believe you can bike in the snow--remember trying to ride E's electric scooter? That didn't go to well!

Haven't had any snow here--of course tomorrow night is my JACE party here and there could be snow showers--which means Mrs. Bissinger won't come.

Your mom mentioned you making the ladies your crock pot dinner. What an adorable story! You could be the Paula Deen of Amouri!

Glad you're still among the living! xoxoxo aunt jenni

Anonymous said...

I'm reading your posts, I just read a bunch at a time. Your 'teeth brushing' made me sad, I don't want you to get sad in Japan. Appreciate us but remember when you are a parent you will do everything you can to help your child/ren too. Because we love you more than anything else. Hard for you to fathom. Please try to have some fun times and enjoy yourself!! Love Mom MILY