Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Sunday, December 25, 2011

It's officially Christmas here.... but I'm waiting on presents!

Oh this is painful.
I'm sitting here, alone in the dark, save for my christmas lights, tree and Samurai the sparrow sleeping in the wall. He didn't come back last night and I was worried he got lost in the hour long blizzard yesterday so I am so thankful he's flapping around tonight. I put two foot warmers on the metal circle, hoping those would warm him up. They don't feel so warm now, and it's only been 3 hours! Oh well, I tried.
Today, I got a peach flavored water out of the vending machine and it yelled "Merry Kuuriiismas!" at me when I put my money in. I thanked it, like a lunatic.
We still have to go to work Tuesday but that's it and then we get a week off. I left the office today feeling very proud:

The gingerbread man, wreath and Patrick Star were all made by me!

The other day me and Jonathan got on the completely wrong bus and wound up in the rural area of Aomori (before the nice bus driver called us a cab back) and it was funny... but I finally get to show you how much snow we have!!!! And this is apparently how I walk! Didn't know he took this until just now -
It comes up to my chest. YEAH. And aren't the mountains just lovely behind me?

And this was the shopping mall, and the lady with the KFC buckets that stood in the snow for like, 30 minutes waiting for the bus!

More update tomorrow, because my parents are on Skype and that makes me feel a little less sad!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to save those ornaments and bring them home. quite the little artist.

Never noticed you march when you walk. much better than walking with your hands up next to your head like your mom!

xoxoxoxo aunt jenni