Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Saturday, December 17, 2011

This is a ... snow plow?

Pretty sure I have a stomach virus.
But I'm the kind of person who worries that it's something far worse and it won't get better and then I should go see a doctor, which is embarrassing enough, let alone if I don't speak the language and need someone to go WITH ME... that's not gonna happen.
Tonight was the 'welcome' party for Jonathan which is stupid since he's been here for 3 months, and I announced that to the party because I felt a speech from me 'welcoming him' was ridiculous. Anyway it's still snowing and we didn't feel like hanging out afterwards so we literally just walked home -- didn't say goodbye, which looking back may not seem so polite, but at least my boss knows my tummy HURTS.
It's loud. I think between 10:30 and 12:00 am it's street cleaning time. I didn't get a picture of the giant monster that plows the streets (it's truly a cross between a tractor and a semi) but I got a picture of the back-up help...
There is a man in that bulldozer... it's the biggest piece of machinery I've ever seen.... even our bulldozers back home are dwarfs compared to this!! And this is still the baby!!! Tomorrow I HAVE to get a picture of the monster!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it a "gret big" snow blow as your dad would say? Hope your tummy feels better. And don't go to the doctor--it's just a bug. I cut the bajeebies out of my finger yesterday and didn't get stitches. Looking at it today--probably should have. Oh well, it just adds more character to my hands.

xoxo aunt jenni