Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Monday, May 16, 2011

Picture post!

Hello internet on my computer! My, how I have missed you!! Now I'll be posting DAILY, so check back often! Okay! Let's jump right to it:

This is Melissa in front of the most famous cherry blossom castle in Japan... Hirosaki. Doesn't she look GORGEOUS (sarcasm).

Please take a moment and bow your heads in respect for the literally thousands of baby octopus who gave their lives for this picture.

Got mud all over my jeans bending down to take this picture.

Many different kinds of cherry blossoms.

This tree is older than the United States! Know your roots.

My favorite blossom picture.

Near the entrance to Hirosaki Park.

I PROMISED the 6th graders I'd post a picture of Japan's high-tech toilets!! XD

Awww! Engrish at its finest!!

The view from my apartment. Power lines are ALL OVER and it's kind of scary. But the mountains are utsukushii (beautiful)!

So there you have it! My first picture post!! It's rarely sunny for the record, it's typically chilly and always windy. I miss warm weather (like you people back home have been having). I also miss having a CAR. But at least I'll have toned legs!

No comments: