Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Saturday, May 21, 2011

An Almost Japanese McDonalds!

Well Japanese McDonalds was a massive let-down! It's basically the EXACT same thing as America's McDonalds. I mean, even the BAGS are the same! However, this McD's was located in a home improvement store and the sign for it is obviously different than America's:

Because my parents are nuts, I took pictures of what they asked for. Okay, the inside of a burger:


And of course, "take a picture of it after you bite into it" (because you know, it may still be MOOING or something - who knows what they're thinking!):

Happy Meal choices - CORN. EW! WHO WOULD WANT CORN?! I'll take my American apple dippers, thank you!:


People, brace yourselves for the MEGA MAC:
This is so disgusting and yet everyone loves this sandwich over here. Actually, my friend was going to order it for me but you know, I want to LIVE. This is the greatest difference about McDonalds here vs. the USA: there are so many overweight people in the USA that McDonalds is forced to dish out healthy options/meals. But here, you're hard pressed to find a single "fat" person and apparently McDonalds wants to change that!!

A shrimp burger... I'm gonna go throw up:

My teriyaki (non-LETHAL) burger:

Hahahaha awww look at Ronald living it up! The happy meal milk is very Japanese (with an English crossword?!!?) but not so much for my grape Fanta in a very American looking cup:

And of course they have American bags. Really, McDonalds isn't that Japanese. I'm a bit disappointed!!:
Whatever! I HAD FUN and it tastes exactly the same. Except for the teriyaki burger, which doesn't exist back home. Sad face for you guys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They've got those mega macs in Australia now as well. I miss the Teriyaki burger. Do they still have mcpork & tonkatsu with cheese?