Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I LIVE!!!!!

I cannot apologize enough. When I came to Japan I really thought it would have the most advanced internet system on planet earth - but no. They fail so badly that having to wait for Time Warner to call you back in a half hour (because everyone loves to complain) seems like heaven. I still don't have internet on my computer but I got a killer iPhone today that thankfully keeps me connected to the outside world - of which lately I've had no knowledge of. I'm pretty sure I was the last American to find out about Bin Laden. That's how bad I've missed the Internet.

Anyway, Japan is pretty neat, I guess. I survived my first earthquake!! Not really scary - it lasted 15 seconds and i was laying in bed watching tv when I started rocking side to side. First I thought it was a big truck driving by - but no sound came from outside. Then I thought it was a fat person going up the stairs but I didn't hear thundering footsteps. I figured out what it was and thought it was way more cool than scary. I knock on wood religiously anytime I think of an earthquake... just did it! The people below must hate my constant knocks on the floor.

When I get full Internet on my computer I will post pictures and videos. If you want to make my celebrity wall of card fame let me know and I can email you my address. The people I invite over really like to see cards I get from people and I like to look at them when I feel gloomy :)

PS: my iPhone is WHITE!!!!

No comments: