Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nice weather for once!

Hm, nothing new to report today. Shockingly, the weather has been beautiful and warm. It's been sunny for 3 solid days and in the 70's! It's nice when it's like this... every night on my walk home from work, there's a guy out singing and playing guitar. I don't think he's homeless. But I don't even bother to look because no one acknowledges each other on the street anyway. Just blatantly ignoring people makes it easier for me or else they tend to fake me out if they stare at me a bit too long and then I nod, or say 'konnichi wa' and look like a FOOL when they just keep walking by. But the niceness of the weather comes to an end tomorrow. Which figures!

Oh! So TOMORROW get ready for a killer post with pics - I'M GOING TO MCDONALDS.
JAPANESE MCDONALDS.
And I'm being forced to eat a teriyaki big mac.
But I'm buying a happy meal too... cause I want the toy :)

No comments: