Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snow shots

My parents have really been giving me grief over not going up to the roof to take pictures of the snow.
And so, this morning, I did just that. Except the door is jammed due to the snow and I can't get out. So I literally had the door opened a CRACK, couldn't even stick my hand out and took these pictures:



And the other night I took some photos on my way to the convenience store to buy bread and water:

THIS IS A HOUSE. WHICH IS LITERALLY SNOWED IN. 

Amazing!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you were on hidden camera sometimes. Would love to see you trying to pry the door open! Do those cars stay there until April? Do those people leave their house? Just keep all that snow until after my bday party! You know--the one you're not invited to!!! xoxo aunt jenni

Anonymous said...

I think you will have your fill of snow over there. We have had a very disappointing winter. No SNOW! I miss it and I'm sure you would too.
Love MOM MILY