Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Thursday, January 12, 2012

COLD

So much news.
First, I was officially given a piece of paper for me to select to stay another year (or longer) or end my contract on March 31. I didn't sign it. My dad always told me to give anything some time before you put a pen to paper. So, I'm gonna talk to my parents tonight and make sure they're cool with me coming back... and if they're not, I'm gonna steal Lexi anyway!
Secondly, if I choose to end my contract, I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SENDAI THIS WEEKEND. AMAZING NEWS!!!!! What makes it even better is that the Broncos play Sunday morning here, and if I went to Sendai, I'd miss the game. I HAVE to see it. I don't care if Tebow loses. I prayed for him last week to do his best and he did. I just want him to do his best again. Even when we lose! Yep, I prayed for him because our team needs someone like this.
Let's see what else, we've had heavy snow today and I think it will get worse tonight. There's construction crew outside my apartment which means those stupid plows will be out and I'll get no sleep. Great.
Train on the way home. This is how snowy it's getting.

Side of the train station in the suburbs

Thirsty? TOO BAD.

The view of the station to go back to the city. IT'S SO COLD -- LIKE 15 DEGREES.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Try to get some with you or Jonathan in them so we can see the depth. Have you been up on your roof yet? Definitely do that. I want to see what the city looks like from your roof and how deep the snow is up there. Glad to hear you are coming home!!! Love Mom MILY

Anonymous said...

Do you have to stand outside to catch the train? Somehow I pictured you standing inside like a subway station. In the snow and cold that must be brutal!

I think A LOT of people are praying for Tebow!! Hopefully we'll have an exciting skype like last week:)

Glad you're coming home too! xoxo aunt jenni