Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BRONCOS IN JAPANESE!

Today was spent cooking and trying to calm down after a ridiculous morning where the Denver Broncos WON a playoff game!! I screamed, screamed like a nut. But thankfully it was 10 am by that time here, so it was a considerate change from my usual 3 am madness. Anyway, I made crockpot chicken -- but I didn't actually eat any of it. I finished my taco's so I could still eat in an hour or so before bed but probably not. Not a problem because that means there's plenty of leftovers!!
Japan re-showed the game this evening around dinner time so I recorded it. The best was that I could switch between the original English announcers to the Japanese ones. Let me tell you something, Japanese sports announcers are like, psycho. You think of the American ones, and they're always calm -- occasionally their voices raise up but they never actually scream.
It's tough to hear because the field sounds are actually louder than they are in America. But they're going crazy.

So silly!

3 comments:

Addis Iosef Pelle said...

Haha, I love the 3 full second jaaaaaaa from 1:57-2:00! And then the MMMmmmmmm!!! Motorboat sounds at 2:18. xD

Alex said...

TACCHI DAUNNNNN!!!!!!!

nice clip!

Anonymous said...

Loved it! could only make out Tebow and touchdown--but really that's all you need to know!! enjoy your crock pot chicken:) xoxoxo aunt jenni