Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Sunday, January 15, 2012

In the snow

Less than 12 hours till the football game and I really can't sleep. Too excited - EVEN WHEN WE LOSE. Really people, I'm just happy we made it far -- farther than the bungles... had to go there!
Monday, me and Jonathan may go to Tokyo because there's some special sale on the shinkansen. I want to go to Akihabara, eat American food and see the Tokyo Tower. Not sure we will, but it's a possibility.
And that's all I got! Except these photos, I'm in the first one and Jonathan's in the last 2. Just shows you a bit of our walk on the way home from work and the trenches we face every day. Today was brutal. Again, you really can't get the feel of all of the snow in these pictures so I will try to take some more!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if the shinkansen are still on sale get me two. Ours broke and we'd love to have an extra. Thanks! xoxoxo aunt jenni