Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

5 months left! WAOW!!

During today's crucial mid-morning nap (because the neighbors are really loud at 8 am in the morning), I had one of my reoccurring dreams. Not the taco bell one, but the one where I am back home and I'm having a great time. Actually, now that I've thought of this, each dream I've had where this happens, I am spending more and more time at home and am not JUST back to EAT TACO BELL AND LEAVE. Anyway, I was having a swell time back home with my dad and I suddenly remembered I LIVED IN JAPAN and had to get back because winter break was almost over and I had to teach class. And I remember thinking in my dream that there was no way I was going to get back when I had to work in 2 days. This dream really bothers me, taco bell humors me. I'm usually so happy in this dream and then I literally begin to panic. An overwhelming panic.
5 MONTHS. LITERALLY. TO THIS DAY. (my contract is a little shorter than I originally thought) And I can go home!
Work is better. We've made up and kind of moved on. I really think a big part of it is that Melissa is a LAZY BUM and hates putting forth effort of any kind. At least I can admit that I have a problem! But only on-line... you'll never hear it in person ;)
DAD!! I downloaded the second season of The Munsters! I have like, 40 episodes!! I didn't even know they made that many in one season!!! They're so great... I was completely born in the wrong decade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

`Oh I wouldn't say you were born in the wrong decade.....although IMHO aside from tv shows, the best rock music came out from 65-75....no other era comes even close...

Anonymous said...

I was going to say how mature you sound in this blog until you mentioned the Munsters =)

Glad work is better and thrilled you only have 5 months!!

Sorry I haven't posted--was on my flower Girl trip and had no access--kinda felt good to be unplugged.

xoxoxo aunt jenni