Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Monday, November 21, 2011

Where are the snow plows??

Sorry it's been a few days!! I just don't feel like posting unless I have news, AND I DO:

Took this picture for my dad, cause he loves these Japanese looking trees:


I could see this in a magazine someday... the color is great and you can actually SEE the snow (if you look at the sky hard enough haha):


So yep! Snow has finally hit the city. Happened last night and all of today. Jonathan and I also decided to go shopping which was nearly suicidal with the slickery sidewalks. I ended up buying that cute little snowman above and thought I'd have fun when I got home and heard the snow hitting my kitchen window (I'm thinking it might be a certain time of year, but the snow is extremely icy). My neighbor was coming home as I was sitting outside my apartment taking pictures of the snowman and she must think I'm a lunatic. Oh well, it was fun!! More updates coming this week, because we're having Thanksgiving TWICE this week -- just like back home :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks magical. Even the electrical wires look pretty in the snow! Love that light up snowman--so joyful looking. Can't wait to hear about your 2 Thanksgivings. miss you!! xoxox aunt jenni