Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Getting ready for winter!

Just a few random updates:
Snow has started at the very tippy top of the tallest mountain. I love waking up every morning because it's been sunny every day for a week, and you can clearly see the mountain with snow. Better news is that Weathernews (yep, all one word cause Japan isn't so hot on spaces) is saying that it will snow HERE, IN THE CITY on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I'm not sure how much... all it shows is a picture of a snow man. Haha their pictures are hilarious here!! This weekend I have decided to clean and take stock of what I have and what I need before the winter of discontent (according to my friend, Colin).
In other fun news, Japan has unveiled a new Pepsi flavor: PEPSI PINK.
STRAWBERRY AND MILK FLAVOR. Ummmm, it's definitely an interesting ride. Jonathan hated it but I kind of like it. Weird but oddly enjoyable. I'm lucky, that's 2 strange Pepsi's only available in Japan! Usually it's only 1 a year!
And finally, I saw some cool things on the walk back from my business class...
Never seen starfish in their native habitat and there are HUNDREDS of them!! They're so cool to see!! The photo definitely doesn't do their colors justice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder why they wouldn't stop at strawberry? had to add milk???? Love, love, love the pic of the starfish!

I'm going to start my inventory before our winter hits too! At least you won't have to drive in yours =) xoxoxo aunt jenni

Anonymous said...

where did you find the starfish? in the harbor? Cool picture. I still want to try the various pepsi flavors!
Love Mom MILY