Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

First snow of the YEAR!!!

The snow was so disappointing!! Nothing stuck, it barely flurried. But that was YESTERDAY. Today it rained! And I got soaked because I wasn't expecting it!! But when I traveled to my business class, I noticed a few tiny piles of snow on the ground and was thinking,
NO... WAY ?
And then as I rode the train on the way back to the city -- SNOW. It covered everything and it was beautiful. This area is just packed with tall trees, and it was a thousand times more beautiful than my backyard. Sadly, since it was night time, I couldn't get a picture as we rode through the country. But we stopped at a station and I snapped this:
I was like, totally PUMPED. And we rolled into Aomori station.... and there was no snow. It's either rain or very strange wet snow in the disguise of pure rain. I thought weather in Cincinnati was crazy... it's nothing compared to this place. But still, I'm hoping that snow over the mountain will find its way to my lazy city, and I can wake up with a winter wonderland of half an inch!! PUHLEEEZ!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's my hope that all of cincinnati's snow this year will be sent to you!! I won't miss one flake. Hoping all your winter wonderland dreams come true! xoxox aunt jenni