Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Monday, November 14, 2011

Japan has lava lamps too!!

Hm, well I did what I actually SAID I would do this weekend. Laundry, sorted/put away clothes, vacuumed, and bought water. Didn't bother with canned food or anything else. EXCEPT I BOUGHT A LAVA LAMP!!!!!

Hahahaha I do need more yellow lighting in my apartment and this is yellow (with purple water), so it made me laugh. Nothing else is really new, this weekend was just about cleaning and then being a bum. The snow is still scheduled to fall tomorrow night - and tomorrow during the day, the mountains get the snow... we only get rain. BOOOO!!!!! Sorry, kind of a boring entry. Hopefully I'll be able to get some great pictures tomorrow night and upload some snow action!!! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't beat cheap entertainment and a lava lamp is just that! Wishing you hours of fun. Hope you get your snow!! xoxoxox aunt jenni

Anonymous said...

sorry you didn't get your snow yet. Soon enough you may be really sick of it! Enjoy the mood lighting of the lava lamp. You need to get one for Jonathan! Love Mom MILY