Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SNOW?!

My parents got their itinerary for their trip and so, it's ALMOST official. It'll be official official when I see them. I'm getting a little excited. I've been making a list of things I need to buy before they come (which stinks, because it's been cold, and it's a long trip on my bike to buy these important things) and what we could do when they get here. Personally, I think just sitting in my apartment sounds like a fabulous option, but they might be pretty disappointed if that happened.
Remember in my last post that I wrote about maybe seeing the snow on the mountains if I woke up early enough??
THERE IT IS. Look past the hundreds of wires and THE SNOW HAS LANDED!!! Waow, I love snow. I hope it snows soon!! But maybe hold off until my parents get here and bring me my winter coat.
This will definitely be the longest week of my life. Boo to that :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from Mom-beautiful snow! I'm glad you can see it through the maze of whires etc. Although in a month or two you will probably have your fill of snow!! As long as dad can drive there (?) we will work our way to a mountain. I just want to see normal bathrooms!! Love Mom MILY

Anonymous said...

I have one word about snow--yuk. xoxo aunt jenni