Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fruit picking!

I'm going fruit picking tomorrow morning! Assuming it's going to be apples - that's what Aomori is famous for. So one of my students and her 5 year old daughter (one of my students too!) invited me and the mom called me earlier tonight to ask if I ate rice balls... which I do, as long as it has tuna. She said her daughter 'requested sandwiches.' HAHAH!! I love me some samma'chiz!
That just reminded me to charge my batteries for my camera... now I gotta get out of bed and  no scratch that. I'll just bring a pair of non-rechargeable ones in case these die. So obviously, pictures will hopefully be up tomorrow!!
Please pray for my grandma.... she's in the hospital, not doing so good :( Wish I could be back home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma is doing much better, probably going to rehab this week before going home. They aren't planning surgery, just some time to strengthen her before home. Only 36 hours before we see you!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be so glad to finally be in your apartment, I just dread the trip there!

Anonymous said...

Your dad said this morning that your Grandma actually recognized him. Didn't call him Patrick. Sounds like she might be better than she's been in some time. Did you get my pic from this morning? Sent it to your email. xoxo aunt jenni