Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Thursday, March 1, 2012

ONLY ONE MONTH TO GO!!!!!

Tokyo, the second time around was so much more enjoyable. YES, I went alone (although I did meet up with my friend again on Saturday) but Sunday and Monday was all Melissa. All alone. On those trains. Cris-crossing my way across that massive city. DIDN'T GET LOST ONCE Y'ALL!!!!
Saturday I met up with Kotaro and after taking me to my hotel and such, we went to the Japanese Football Museum (we're both big fans!)

THE REAL WOMEN'S WORLD CUP TROPHY! WOOO!!!! sorry USA ladies!! XD


Where is 'Danmark?'
 

On Sunday I went around the city. In Ueno, I went to the zoo. They have pandas!!! And other great animals, but they don't have as much room as the zoo's back home. Which is sad.




And then I went to the Pokemon Center -- check that off the teenage wishlist! Thankfully, that was very close to Tokyo Tower, which was also on my list to visit.




Lastly, my hotel!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how well you do making your way through a strange city. Maybe when you get home you can help Uncle Dale figure out eastgate. He still gets pretty confused--especially in the parking lots. xoxoxo aunt jenni