Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ticket, bought!

So the past few days... or week, it's been WARM. Let's not get carried away, it's like 40 degrees. But considering two weeks ago it was 20? SUPER!! The snow is FINALLY starting to melt, but there are still mountains everywhere of it, so it will still take a bit of time. The nice thing about this warm weather is that the birds are out. The past 2 days on the way to work, I've fed the pigeons. Luckily I had my Goldfish crackers at the ready! Today, I turned the corner and (I've heard pigeons are super smart) anyway, one came flying right up in front of me. I recognized it from yesterday and it seemed to recognize me.
Even a few sparrows came out to try to get some at the lunch crowd today. And I'm so nice, I stand guard over the pigeons because the crows here are gigantic, and will overtake them for the food. But, they don't come near people, so if I stay there, the tiny, thin pigeons get to eat! Which is nice, cause I've seen saddness.
My dad bought my ticket to come home on April 4th and I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE WORKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Only because I am lazy and just want to get home... the people are all fine. I'm just excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Feed the birds, feed the birds." mary poppins would be sooo proud of you! Glad your ticket is booked and your dad got such a deal. You want something done, you call Harry Lee!! Can't wait to see you on the 4th! xoxo aunt jenni